Currently, more employees have embraced the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) practice, relying on mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets to access online services and conduct their business on a regular basis. This is one of the latest innovations in enterprise mobility, which is a set of business practices where employees work from outside the office and access protected business data to carry out day to day tasks. It allows employees to work creatively and gives them the liberty of freedom and relieve at work.
If you’re yet to embrace this paradigm or want to update your own, here is a quick guide on 10 useful insights on enterprise mobility applications.
- Enterprise Mobility Application Development is a Priority– Enterprise mobility engages customers, empowers employees, and integrates with your enterprise to deliver real business impact.
- The Enterprise Mobility Market is Growing– Stats show that the enterprise mobility market is to exceed $284 billion by 2019.
- Businesses are Investing in Mobile Applications– A survey shows that 7.6% of enterprises have built more than 20 apps, while 38.5% have at least one mobile app built for their business.
- BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) is Becoming the Norm-Many Enterprises have promoted the strategy of BYOD as the believe it to be an excellent strategy to conduct their business.
- Apps are the Perfect Mobility Solutions– Having an enterprise app cuts down travel time and costs and improves service by making information always available.
- Enterprise Mobility Offers Numerous Benefits– Employee effectiveness, cost savings, customer relations, higher sales and new product and service offerings are the top reasons for a business to go mobile.
- Consumers are Also Using Mobile Devices– Consumers spend approximately 15 or more hours researching on their mobile phones. Stats show that 93% of those consumers go on to buy a product or service.
- Business Reasons are Driving the Shift to Mobile-Enterprises point out that business reasons is the main driver for mobility initiatives, approximately 47.8% of their decision making.
- Branded Apps are Bringing in More Sales– 45.8% of consumers feel that branded mobile apps cause them to visit stores and 40.4% spread the word about their experience.
- Enterprises Use Both Internal and Outsourced Development Strategies– Stats show that 41.1% of enterprises incorporate mobility solutions internally and 29.4% use an outside service provider.
Considering these insights, you can now plan a mobile strategy that works efficiently and gives you results.